Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here: https://bit.ly/3dDXOcB.
In the March box, I have included a blank book. I know some of you are staring at it wondering what in the world to do with all the blank pages. You may even be cursing me in your head. You need not fret! I have some fun solutions for you!
1. Turn it into a journal. Let your child draw a picture of what they did that day. You can add the words that describes each drawing, turning it into a very memorable keepsake.
2. Have them draw pictures of family members and help them write the names with each picture. Try to let them sound out the letters and draw on their own.
3. Take pictures of your child doing their favorite things and write what their are doing. “Running”, “skipping” “playing” or let them tell you what they are doing and you write it down for them.
1. Have them glue down pieces of foam, pipe cleaners, papers and cloth that are all the same color on separate pages. Title it: My Colors. They will be recognizing their colors in no time!
2. Find photos of family members and let them glue them down. Write down the family members names. Each time you look at the photos, spell out the family members name.
3. Take pictures of your child doing their favorite things and write what their are doing. “Running”, “skipping” “playing”.
The possibilities are endless! What did you do with your blank book?