I don’t know about you but I love Thanksgiving. It’s not a Christmas love.I don’t think anything could be But a definite close second. Being able to spend time with my kids with a day off that is dedicated solely to delicious comfort food–what’s not to love?!
I love bringing the kids into the holiday fun and include them in ways that won’t get them underfoot in the kitchen but also feel like they’re participating in making the holiday festive.
Insert this Turkey Placemat Craft that is perfect for toddlers on up.
Simply print out the template, grab some dotters and glue and you’re good to go!
Turkey Toddler Placemat Craft
- Marker dotters
- Construction paper (optional)
- Glue Stick
- Sticker eyes (optional)
- Turkey Face Template
- Print out the turkey face template. You can either color the pieces of the turkey or cut them out, trace them on construction paper and cut the pieces out.
- Using the white construction paper, take the marker dotters and dot all over the page. (This is the kids favorite part!) Let dry.
- Glue on the turkey pieces.
- Either draw on the turkey’s eyes or use sticker eyes to finish the placemat.
Did you make this craft? Let us know which part was your little one’s favorite n the comments below!