Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here: https://bit.ly/3dDXOcB.
Anyone love sharks? They are the animal of the season! Have fun and create some imagination with another fun edible activity.
- Giant marshmallows
- Wilton blue candy melts
- Wilton light cocoa candy melts
- Small candy eyes
- Blue lollipop sticks
- Parchment paper
- Decorating bag
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat 2 cups of the blue candy melts on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Stick a lollipop stick into the bottom of a marshmallow.
- Use a spoon to cover the back, top and part of the front of the marshmallow in blue melted chocolate, leaving just a half oval bare on the bottom front of the marshmallow.
- Stick 2 candy eyes onto the front top of the blue marshmallow, set on parchment paper and transfer to the freezer for about 5 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Pour a small amount of the blue melted chocolate into a decorating bag and cut a small tip off the end.
- Use the bag to draw 1.5” shark fins onto a piece of parchment paper and transfer to the freezer to harden.
- Carefully peel the fins off the paper, dip the bottom into the melted blue chocolate and stick onto the top of the shark marshmallow.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat 1 cup of your light cocoa candy melts on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted, pour a small amount into a decorating bag and cut a tiny tip off the end of the bag.
- Use your decorating bag of light cocoa candy melts to draw on zip zag teeth on the bottom white of the marshmallow and a few lines on the sides of the eyes.
- Let harden and enjoy!
Download the instructions here: shark marshmallow pops