St. Patrick’s Day is a great holiday to have fun with your children, after all learning through play is key. This is a great activity to give your kids that extra fun learning activity without much effort! Don’t forget to download our template provided at the bottom of this post! Have fun!
List of Supplies:
- Colored Craft Papers
- White Cardstock Paper
- Craft Glue
- Pencil – to trace the template
- Gather all the colored craft papers selected for this project and trace the patterns on them from the template. Use a pencil to trace the patterns on the craft papers. Carefully cut out the traced patterns.
- Prepare the card using a white cardstock. Take the 4 thin strips and glue them on four sides of the card to create a border.
- Cut out 2 small pieces of cardstock papers and attach them at the back of the cloud pattern.
- Apply glue on the cardstock piece (at the back of the cloud) and glue it on the top side of the card.
- Take the rainbow cut outs and glue them on the card. Start with the large piece (red). Glue any one end of the rainbow near the cloud and the other end should be downwards.
- Glue the rest of the rainbow cut outs one by one.
- Glue the black pot 1 cm or 2 cm below the downwards end of the rainbow. You may add a layer or two of cardstock pieces at the back of the pot like we did for the cloud.
- Finally, glue the small round cut outs (gold coins) adjacent to the top end of the pot.