This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links..
Learning and doing crafts is always fun with kiddos. They get to get a little messy and have fun while learning, what is better than that? This activity is sure to be a fun way to interact and have fun with your kiddos!
- 3.5 in. Terra cotta pot
- Popsicle sticks
- Paint in primary colors
- Hot glue gun
- Cotton balls
- Plastic gold coins
- Begin by painting 6 different popsicle sticks, each a different color. Use the colors, red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
- While the sticks are drying, paint your terra cotta pot green. You do not need to paint the inside unless you want to.
- Once the popsicle sticks have dried, use a hot glue gun to glue them together side by side.
- Tilt the glued together popsicle stick rainbow a little to the side, and use a hot glue gun to attach it to the inside of the back of the pot. This will make it stick up at an angle like a rainbow ending in the pot.
- Pull apart some cotton balls.
- Glue the cotton balls to the top of the rainbow popsicle sticks to form puffy clouds.
- Wrap some ribbon around the top lip of your terra cotta pot and glue it in the back to secure it.
- Fill your pot with some plastic gold coins.