This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links..
Kids don’t always like to brush teeth, so why not make it fun? This Practice Brushing Teeth Sensory is sure to be a fun hit for any kids of any age. It is super easy.
- Tooth template
- Clear transparency paper
- Dry erase markers
- Old toothbrush
- Toothpaste (optional)
- Begin by printing out the tooth template, and cut it out. (CLICK ON THE PRINTABLE BELOW AND PRINT IT OUT)
- Holding the tooth template over top of the clear transparency paper, cut around the tooth, creating a tooth shape that is slightly larger than the template.
- Trace the tooth template onto a piece of cardstock, and cut it out. Stay a little bit on the inside of the lines that you traced so that your cardstock will be slightly smaller than your tooth template.
- Place some glue on the surface of the tooth shaped cardstock, and then layer your tooth template paper on top of it. Smooth out any wrinkles, and allow the glue to dry.
- Lay the tooth shape cut out of the transparency paper over top of your tooth template that is now layered on cardstock, and draw on it with dry erase markers, or allow your children to do so.
- Let the kids have fun using an old toothbrush to scrub away the words or drawings. This is a great sensory activity, and can also be great practice for brushing their own teeth.