Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here: https://bit.ly/3dDXOcB.
Police Car Kids Craft
There was recently a police officer in the news that was told by a child that what he really wanted was a horse. The police officer went out of his way to buy the kid (with his own money) a rocking horse. There was no happier child that day. This craft project is to honor the police officers like him.
Construction paper (blue, white, red, black, yellow)
Star stickers (optional, only if you don’t want to cut out a yellow star from construction paper)
1. Fold blue piece of construction paper in half
2. Draw car shape with the folded part as the top of the car
3. Cut out the car
4. Cut out 4 circles from the black construction paper for the wheels
5. Cut out 4 small squares for windows from the white construction paper
6. Cut out 2 dome shapes for the police light from the red construction paper
7. If not using a star sticker, cut out a star shape from the yellow construction paper
8. Glue 2 Wheels onto either side of the car so that half the wheel hangs below the car
9. Glue 2 windows onto either side of the car, so that each side has 2 windows
10. Glue on the red dome shape on either side to make the police light
11. Add a Big star to either side of the car
12. Place on a shelf and enjoy!