Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here: https://bit.ly/3dDXOcB.
- Twisted Mini Pretzels
- Milk Chocolate Candy Melts
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Brown Jimmies
- Candy Coated Sunflower Seeds
- Candy Eyes
1. Melt Chocolate Candy Melts according to package directions.
2. Dip pretzels into the melted chocolate, lay each one on parchment paper and sprinkle with the brown jimmies. Let dry.
3. Place some melted chocolate into a sandwich size baggie and snip a small hole on one corner. Squeeze a small amount into the top 2 holes of the pretzels and add a dot where the nose will go. Place 2 eyes and an orange sunflower candy nose on the chocolate dots.
4. Place a dot of chocolate on 2 chocolate chips and place them on top of the pretzel as the ears.
5. Let dry completely and enjoy for a fun fall treat!