Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here: https://bit.ly/3dDXOcB.
We know that you all enjoy some fun and adorable crafts!! Get in the spirit for St. Patrick’s Day!! Enjoy this fun activity for your little ones, it is sure to be a hit for your kiddos, and even their friends!
- Small wooden box (Available for $1 at Michael’s)
- Various shiny foam shapes, gems, stickers etc.
- Green paint
- White paper
- Crayons in rainbow colors
- A rainbow sticker
- Plastic gold coins
- Start by painting the outside of your wooden box green.
- Once the paint has dried, decorate the outside of your painted wooden box with various shiny gems and sparkly trinkets.
- Cut a small rectangle from a piece of white paper, and write the words “Free Gold” on it with crayons in the colors of the rainbow.
- Paint a toothpick green.
- Prop open the lid of the painted box with the painted toothpick.
- Place a rainbow sticker on the box’s lid where the toothpick touches it.
- Fill the box with plastic gold coins.
- Place the “Free Gold” sign in front of the decorated box, and your leprechaun trap is complete.