Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here: https://bit.ly/3dDXOcB.
Imagination is key for any child to have so that they can learn,. Finding activities can be a constant battle, that is why this Jelly Lid Jelly Fish Craft is so fun and different! It will help keep them busy and have a little fun!
Jelly Jar Lid Jellyfish Craft : Grape Ribbons Set
- Jelly jar lid (washed and dried)
- Assorted yarns in purple and white
- Stick on google eyes
- Hot Glue Gun
- Small piece of black paper
- First lets make eye lashes by cutting a small piece of the black paper into a rectangle. Then cut a zigzag pattern to create 3 lashes.
- Stick your lashes to the back of the sticky google eyes & affix the eyes to the jelly jar lid so the lashes hang off the edge.
- Next, create a cutie smile by cutting a tiny oval out of the black paper. Cut the oval in half and attach to the jelly jar lid right under the eyes.
- To make the tentacles, Cut the yarns to approximately 5-6” lengths. Create a pattern to your liking.
- Put a small dot of hot glue on the jelly jar lid and attach the yarn. Repeat with all the yarn pieces.
- Attach another small length of yarn to the top of the jar to hang it for display.
- The jelly jar lid jellyfish is ready to swim away!