Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here: https://bit.ly/3dDXOcB.
Hot Desert Caramel Cocoa Delight
1 small bar of milk or dark chocolate (recommend: break up into smaller pieces for easier melting)
1 – 2 graham crackers
4 cups of milk
½ teaspoon cinnamon sugar
1 large pinch of sea salt
½ -1 cup of Caramel Vodka (If needed, replace with any other tasty spirit you choose)
1 tablespoon of heavy cream
Directions: (Serves 2)
1. In a small saucepan, add milk, heat and stir frequently until milk is just about ready to boil.
2. Remove from heat and add pinch of sea salt and broken bits of chocolate bar
3. Stir ingredients until chocolate has completely melted, and mixture appears thickened.
4. Stir in Caramel Vodka. Add ¼ cup more if needed to taste.
5. Stir in heavy cream.
6. Crush graham crackers and cinnamon sugar together in a small bowl.
7. Dip mug or insulated cup of your choice into water at the rim. Dip or sprinkle edges of mugs with crushed graham crackers and cinnamon sugar mixture.
8. Serve hot chocolate in newly decorated mugs. Top with whipped cream, cinnamon sugar, or slivered chocolate pieces (optional)