Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here: https://bit.ly/3dDXOcB.
Nothing is better than creating a handmade gift for dad! These are sure to be a hit with every dad!
- two paper plates
- printed pdf template
- blue paint
- glue stick
- crafting brad
- Cut out the 2 circle templates. Let’s call the circle that says “I Love my Dad because” Template A, and the template with the X, Template B.
- Take one of the plates and paint it blue. Let dry.
- Take template B and write in each quadrant with a reason why the child loves their Dad.
- Then glue template B to the non-painted plate, cut it out. Make a hole in the center of the ‘X’ using scissors, taking caution not to poke yourself.
- Once the paint dries, glue Template A on to the middle of the blue plate. Cut out the bottom quadrant with scissors.
- Line up Template B under Template A until you can see the writing in the cut out quadrant. Following the hole that was made in the X on template B, create a hole for the brad in template A.
- Put the crafting brad through the top of Template A, through Template B & secure it to the back.
- It’s done & ready to spin!