Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here: https://bit.ly/3dDXOcB.
1. Add the correct number of quills using the paint and fork
2. Find the letter P’s and put on the porcupine’s back
GIFT GIVING WEEK
1. Create a Gift by decorating note cards and giving to someone else
2. Bow Sizing- place the bows in order from biggest to smallest. Talk about the color of the bows
and which is biggest or smallest.
3. Bow Painting- Dip the bow in the paint to make a bow painting
FAIRY TALE WEEK
1.Sheep Letter Match- Match the letters on the sheep to the letters on the card.
2. Jack and the Beanstalk-grow your own beanstalk! Plant the beans in the “clouds”
and watch it grow up to the castle
3. Humpty Dumpty Cracked Egg Matching- Count the number of circles on the bottom half and match
to the correct number on the top half of the egg.
1. The Gingerbread Kid Goes to School Book
2. Gingerbread Cookie Trays- Count out the correct number of cookies and place on the cookie tray.
3. Gingerbread Tracing – Use the wooden gingerbread figure and trace it on the white paper. Color it in.