Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here: https://bit.ly/3dDXOcB.
Summertime calls for some healthy, and quick, snacks. After all, they seem to be hungrier more in the summer from being so active. Plus the best part is that you can get them involved with this super easy snack!
- 3-4 baby carrots
- 3-4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 6-8 crackers
- 1-2 stalks celery, cut in approx. 2-inch pieces (about 6 or 8)
- 2-4 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 raisins, cut in little pieces
- Yields: 6-8 cracker snacks
- In a food processor, chop carrots and then fold into cream cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on each cracker. Spread peanut butter into crevice of celery piece and carefully place on top of each cracker.
- Place two pretzels within the celery and then add your small raisin pieces (they will act as your butterfly’s “eyes.”) Enjoy and happy snacking!
[dg attachment_pg=”true” paginate=”true” ids=”19710,19711,19712,19713,19714″]