Looking for a fun and different treat? Try this fun summer recipe. Did I mention it is fun and super easy to make? Kids will LOVE it and want more of it!
- 6 Prepared Cupcakes, unfrosted
- 6 Green Ice Cream Cones
- 1 Container White Frosting
- 1 Container Chocolate Frosting
- 12 Round Edible Eyeballs
- Wilton Bubble Gum Sprinkles
1. Frost the cupcakes with layer chocolate frosting.
2. From the bubble gum sprinkles, pick out about 24 white pieces and cut them in half diagonally so you have about 48 little triangle teeth.
3. Turn the cones upside down and put a thin line of white frosting across the middle of the bottom of the cone. Extend the line of frosting over each side of the cone about an inch. Stick 7-8 teeth in a line onto the frosting line making sure the points of the gum are facing out to look like sharp teeth. Repeat this with all the cones.
4. Now lay the cones down on their side and use frosting to stick 2 round eyeballs on the top rim of each cone.
5. Place an alligator cone on top of each cupcake so it looks like the alligator head is coming up out of the muddy water.
6. Fun cupcakes for a zoo or animal themed party!
Download the instructions here: Alligator Cupcakes