Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here: https://bit.ly/3dDXOcB.
We all want our kids to learn science, technology, engineering, and math skills, but getting some kids interested in these topics is a whole different story. One of my favorite ways to introduce new topics is through books. These books are some of the best and most inspiring to help kids learn about STEM. The books show not only how STEM is used every day but also how much fun the fields they are. These books focus on inspiring your kids through fun stories and exciting pictures to show them just how STEM activities will play a role in their own life or in the lives of others. Here are some of the Best and Most Inspiring STEM Books For Kids!
- Living Sunlight
- Coral Reefs
- 11 Experiments That Failed
- Dragons and Marshmallows
- 7×9 = Trouble!
- The Toothpaste Millionaire
- Phineas L. MacGuire . . . Erupts!
- Dreaming Up: A Celebration of Building
- Sophie Simon Solves them All
- Frank Einstein and the Antimatter Motor
- Ruby Goldberg’s Bright Idea
- The Phantom Tollbooth
- The Number Devil
- Secret Coders
- The Friendship Experiment
- The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind
- The Green Glass Sea
- The Invention of Hugo Cabret
I hope that you found at least a few books that you think your little ones will enjoy. Inspiring them to learn new things or be interested in new areas of the world can be super interesting when using books.